2022 BABOK Study Group
BABOK Study Group
Led by the IIBA Palmetto and Raleigh (RTP) Chapters
Dates: August 9 through November 17 (Each week on Thursdays and 2 Tuesdays)
Time: 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM EDT (GMT -4)
Join us as we demystify the BABOK® and make it more understandable so that you can pass your CBAP®, CCBA®, or ECBA™ exam. Let us be your guide and help you reach certification success!
Location: Online via Zoom
Schedule: Visit the link below to view our class schedule.
Instructors & Facilitators:
The Study Group Staff of the IIBA Research Triangle Park and Palmetto Chapters hold six of the seven certifications offered by the IIBA: CBAP®, CCBA®, ECBA™, IIBA®-CBDA, IIBA®-AAC, IIBA-CPOA, and IIBA®-CCA. These certified professionals are excited to share their BA experience, knowledge, and lessons learned with you. Our team is dedicated to helping you reach your certification goals!
Education Credits: Up to 37.5 PDs or 37.5 CDUs
Each of our 16 study sessions will count as 2.5 Professional Development (PD) hours or 2.5 Continuous Development Unit (CDU) credits. Students can earn a maximum of 37.5 PD/CDU credits for 15 of the 16 sessions.
- BABOK® Guide (FREE download for IIBA members but may be purchased separately)
- Class Video Recordings (Viewable for up to 1 year after the course ends)
- Instructor Slides and Study Resources (FREE download included with the course)
- Discount code for 40% off on optional Watermark Learning study materials provided after registration
- Discount code for 30% off on optional Projerra study materials provided after registration
- If you want to retake our course next year, you may do so at no additional charge.
Maximum Enrollment: 35
Want to be notified when we schedule
our next BABOK study group?
Click the link below to let us know of your interest.