2023 BABOK Study Group
BABOK Study Group
Led by the IIBA Palmetto and Raleigh (RTP) Chapters
August 8 through November 16
The group will meet weekly on Thursdays and two Tuesdays (August 8 & October 17)
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM EDT (GMT -4)
Join us as we demystify the BABOK® and make it more understandable so you can pass your CBAP®, CCBA®, or ECBA™ exam.
Let us be your guide to help you reach certification success!
Location: Online via Zoom
Schedule: Visit the link below to view our class schedule.
Pricing & Registration: Visit our Eventbrite page by clicking the button below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the sessions.
Instructors & Facilitators:
The BABOK Study Group Staff of the IIBA Research Triangle Park and Palmetto Chapters hold ALL SEVEN certifications offered by IIBA: CBAP®, CCBA®, ECBA™, IIBA®-CBDA, IIBA®-AAC, IIBA-CPOA, and IIBA®-CCA. These certified professionals are excited to share their BA experience, knowledge, and lessons learned with you. Our team is dedicated to helping you reach your certification goals!
Education Credits: Up to 40 PDs or 40 CDUs
Each of our 16 study sessions will count as 2.5 Professional Development (PD) Hours or 2.5 Continuous Development Units (CDUs). Students can earn up to 40 PD/CDU credits for attending and participating in all 16 sessions. Your certificate of completion will reflect the actual number of hours you spent in class. We will not offer make-up classes for students who miss sessions.
- BABOK® Guide (FREE download for IIBA members but may be purchased separately)
- Class Video Recordings (Viewable for up to 1 year after the course ends)
- Instructor Slides and Study Resources (FREE download included with the course)
- Discount code (40% off) on optional Watermark Learning study materials (provided after registration)
- Discount code (30% off) on optional Projerra study materials (provided after registration)
- If you want to retake our course next year, you may do so at no additional charge.
- Eventbrite processing fees are not refundable. Course fee refunds must be requested by 11:59 PM EDT on Friday, August 11, 2023.
Maximum Enrollment: 35