PALMETTO BA DAY
Palmetto Business Analysis Day
A Virtual Conference
Cultivating Better Business Analysts: 2020 and Beyond
NEW DATE: Friday, November 13, 2020
8:30am - 2:00pm EST
The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) Palmetto Chapter, in coordination with ASPE, a Cprime Company, is pleased to host the inaugural Palmetto Business Analysis (BA) Day!
The half-day virtual conference will be live-streamed and available for replay through the Whova desktop and mobile app. Couldn't decide between sessions? You will have the opportunity to replay and claim credits for all 10 sessions for up to 6 months after the conference ends!
(3 Tracks x 3 Sessions per Track) + 1/2 Keynote + 1/2 Endnote
= 10 IIBA® CDUs and 10 PMI® PDUs
• Track 1: The BA Practitioner - This track will allow attendees to take their business analysis skills to the next level by learning from veteran BAs' successes and failures.
• Track 2: The Skilled Professional - This track will allow attendees to hone their skills in communication, facilitation, and leadership to deliver successful initiatives.
• Track 3: The Technology Revolution - This track will investigate trends affecting the BA role and where the profession is heading. Topics will explore areas such as AI/Robotics, Data, and DevOps.
Our 2020 program is complete - check out this year's complete session schedule by clicking here!
Meet our 2020 speakers here!
Virtual Conference Pricing
- Guest Early Bird $89.99 (Regular Price is $99.99)
- IIBA Member Early Bird $59.99 (Regular Price is $69.99)
- Need an IIBA member discount code? Email us at BADay@palmetto.iiba.org and request your code.
- Do you want to bring multiple coworkers to the event? Further discounted group pricing is available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Hosted by IIBA® Palmetto Chapter,
in collaboration with ASPE, a Cprime Company.