Congratulations, IIBA Palmetto Chapter Community!
In 2016, IIBA declared November 1st as Global Business Analysis Day. For 2022, IIBA marked the occasion with a 24-hour free event to allow BAs worldwide to participate. The live stream featured leading speakers, a recognition ceremony, information sessions, and networking opportunities. The event started with a ceremony recognizing the finalists and winners of the volunteer of the year, chapter, and corporate awards.
And for the first time, a lifetime achievement award was given to our very own Judy Alter. Judy served in many roles over the years: as a Chapter Leader (former IIBA Heartland Chapter President), Regional Director (for the IIBA Palmetto Chapter's region), and Chair of IIBA's Global Chapter Council.
This year, the IIBA Palmetto Chapter received its first chapter award, the 2022 Professional Development Award! It is an honor to have been nominated along with the IIBA Brazil and Brussels Chapters. We are grateful to IIBA for recognizing our efforts, and we send heartful congratulations to all the finalists and winners!
The award winners are listed below.
2022 Chapter Award Winners:
- South Africa – Business Partner
- Vancouver – Chapter Sustainability
- Nigeria – Community Outreach
- Bluegrass – Delivering Membership Value
- Birmingham – Leadership Excellence
- Greater London Ontario – Marketing Excellence
- Palmetto – Professional Development
- Australia – CHAPTER OF THE YEAR
2022 Volunteers of the Year:
- Tamara Copple – Americas Central Region
- Dulce Oliveira – Americas Northeastern Region
- Stephanie Hawkins – Americas Southeastern Region
- Melinda McLean – Americas Western Region
- Garrie Irons – Asia Pacific Region
- Filip Hendrickx – Europe, Middle East & Africa Region
- Sanjay Kumar – India Region
- Koryn Anderson – Global Chapter Council
To read more about the 2022 Global Business Analysis Day Celebration, check out the blog post on IIBA's website at the link below.